The second window to reserve your Stamparatus opens today at 10:00am. Check out my earlier post here about the new Stamparatus positioning tool.
The first Stamparatus reservation window reached its maximum number of reservations in just 15 minutes! I think this tool is going to be very popular. With this information Stampin’ Up! have reviewed the process for the second window and have made some changes so that people don’t miss out reserving one of these tools.
As was previously announced, the second reservation window will remain open from 6–31 December; however, during this reservation period we will take as many orders as we receive (yay!) and not close the window until 31 December. So whether the total number of reservations is 100 or 100,000, the window will stay open!
Please note the following changes:
- Beginning 19 March, we will ship Stamparatuses in the order the reservations were received (first in, first out) and continue through the next few months and beyond as product arrives in our warehouse. Because shipment dates are based on manufacturing lead times, not all of the reservations made during the 6–31 Decemberwindow will ship on 19 March (as was previously announced).
- In order to accommodate demand, limits have changed as follows: one reservation per customer.
- Because we are not limiting the maximum number of reservations for the second window, we will not offer a third window. This is the last chance for you to reserve a Stamparatus before it becomes available in the 2018–2019 annual catalogue.
The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it! Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
I need product details!
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$99.00 NZD
How do I get one?
Good news! While these are still in manufacturing mode, you can reserve your Stamparatus now to be one of the first to get your hands on it! Simply log into the Stampin’ Up! online store and follow the prompts. You need to a have an account setup with my online store. If you haven’t got one set up check out my online store tab for instructions. If you have any issues contact me.